This is a privacy statement made in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals and their personal data and the free circulation of said data (hereinafter the “Regulation“) for all users to the Website and/or in general anyone using the services made available via https://aurorafellows.com/ , managed by Fondazione Homo Ex Machina, which has registered offices in Via della Repubblica Italiana 110, 70032- Bitonto (BA), in the capacity as data controller (hereinafter “HEXMA” or the “Data Controller”).
This Policy sets out the purposes and the means of the Data Controller’s processing of your personal data, the categories of data being processed, the rights that data subjects have and how they may be exercised.
The Policy is made exclusively in relation to the Website, therefore HEXMA accepts no liability for any other websites that may be accessed via hyperlinks on the Website. Personal data shall be processed electronically.
Users of the Website accept this privacy statement and are invited to read it carefully before providing their personal data.
- Categories of personal data
- Navigation data
IT systems and software procedures underlying this Website as part of their normal functioning acquire certain personal data that has to be provided in order to use internet communication protocols.
That kind of information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects however given the nature of the information, it could be processed and associated with data held by third parties, allowing the identification of users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or the name or domain of the computer used by users connecting to the Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses for the resources requested, the time of requests, the methods used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received, the numeric code indicating the status of the data reply from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of a user.
This data is only used to obtain statistical information in anonymous form on the use of the website and to check the correct functioning of the website and is deleted immediately after processing. The data might be used for checking liability in the event of cybercrimes against the website.
- Data voluntarily provided by users
Without prejudice to the above with respect to navigation data, the personal data provided by users via the website and specific request forms will be acquired, including information such as the name of the user, telephone numbers, a candidature video/letter, e-mail addresses and any other information that a user may wish to voluntarily and freely provide.
The Data Controller shall not acquire sensitive data via the Website or data that falls within special categories provided for by Article 9 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or data relating to criminal records.
- Data acquired via the use of services
The Data Controller may also acquire some personal data as a result of the use of the services offered via the Website. Such personal data shall be processed by the Data Controller solely for the purposes and on the terms indicated below.
- Purposes and legal basis for data processing: the provision of requested services
- For the provision of requested services
The data shall be processed by the Data Controller in order to allow the Data Controller to respond to requests and for the provision of the connected services. The provision of contact details (name, e-mail, telephone, date of birth) is necessary because otherwise it would not be possible to provide the requested service.
- Categories of recipients of personal data and purpose of the communication of the data
The Data Controller may communicate for the same purposes, some of your personal data to third parties, which shall process your data in the capacity of Data Processor. The list of Data Processors may be obtained from the Data Controller at any time via e-mail (email@example.com).
- Retention period and duration of processing
Your data shall be retained for the time necessary for the Data Controller to respond to your request; subsequently, your data shall be retained for the period necessary – not longer than 12 months – for the protection of the rights of the Data Controller and to comply with statutory requirements.
- Data subject rights
In accordance with applicable law, you have the following rights: the right to ask and obtain information regarding the existence of your personal data in the possession of the Data Controller and the access to said data; for data processed using automated means, to ask for the communication of said data and/or the transfer to another data controller; to ask and obtain the modification/rectification of your personal data if you deem it is inaccurate or incomplete; to ask and obtain the erasure – and/or the restriction of processing – of your personal data if the data is not necessary or no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing, after the retention period indicated above.
In particular, you have the following rights: Article 15 – “Data Subject’s Rights of Access”, 16 – “Right to rectification”, 17 – “Right to erasure”, 18 – “Right to restriction of processing” – 20 – “Right to portability of data” under EU Regulation 2016/679 to the extent permitted by Article 12 of said Regulation.
All requests should be addressed to Fondazione Ex Homo Machina, Via della Repubblica Italiana 110, 70032- Bitonto (BA).
In accordance with applicable law, you are entitled to lodge complaints regarding the processing of your personal data directly with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
The company has appointed a data protection officer who may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files of information sent by a web server (e.g. the website) to the user’s internet browser, which the latter automatically memorises on the computer and automatically sends back to the server whenever the user accesses the website again.
By default all web browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
- Directly by the website owner/administrator (first-party cookies)
- By a third party other than the website (third-party cookies). Unless not specified otherwise, note that this kind of cookie is the direct and sole responsibility of the third party website.
This website may use a combination of the following cookies classified according to the Italian Data Protection Authority and the Opinions issued by the European Working Party pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR:
- Session cookies that are not memorised on the user’s computer and are deleted once the browser session is closed, they are strictly limited to the transmission of session information required for the safe and efficient navigation a web page, avoiding using other IT techniques that could prejudice the confidentiality of user activity.
- Persistent cookies that stay memorised on a computer’s hard drive until their expiry or deletion by users/visitors. Thanks to persistent cookies, when visitors access the website (or other users using the same computer) are automatically recognised at every visit. Visitors may alter their browser settings so that they accept/refuse the cookies or a warning pops up whenever a cookie is proposed, so they can choose whether or not to accept them. Users may modify their settings and disable cookies (i.e. block them definitively), which is a higher protection level.
- Technical cookies are cookies used for authentication for multimedia content such as flash player and for choosing the navigation language. In general, it is not necessary to obtain the prior, informed consent of users. This category includes cookies used to statistically analyse access/visits to the website only if used solely for statistical purposes and using aggregated information.
- Profiling cookies are cookies used for profiling and marketing. Their use on user computers is prohibited unless users have been informed in advance and have granted their consent using an opt-in format. This type of cookie can be divided into the following subcategories:
- Analytics cookies are used to collect and analyse statistical information such as credentials used to access password-protected areas (e-mail addresses and passwords) and can be used to profile users (personal habits, websites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions, etc.).
- Widgets this category includes graphics components in user interfacing in programmes, which are aimed at facilitating user interaction in programmes, for example the cookies of Facebook, google+ and Twitter are widgets.
- Advertising cookies are used for advertising within a website. Google and Tradedoubler are part of this category.
- Web beacons are code fragments that make it possible for a website to transfer to collect information via a request for a graphic image. Websites may use them for several purposes, including analysing the use of websites, checks and reports on marketing and personalising advertisements and content.
Cookies on this Website
Technical cookies that do not require consent
The Data Controller will install in your device, in particular in your browser or shall have a third party, certain cookies that are needed to acquire or have our partners acquire statistical information in an anonymous and aggregated format regarding the navigation of the Website.
The table below sets out the third party cookies present on the website. The latter are the sole and full liability of the relevant third party.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES USED
|Cookie||Main use||Profiling||Luogo trattamento|
|Google Analytics||Analytics||YES||USA||Privacy – Opt-out|
If a user does not want to receive third-party cookies on their device, using the link below, they can access the privacy statement and the consent forms to said third-party cookies to disable them.
These cookies are not controlled directly by the Website, and to revoke your consent it is necessary to make reference to the relevant third party’s website or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ for information on how to eliminate or manage their cookies according to the browser being used and to manage preferred settings for third-party profiling cookies.
How to disable cookies via browser settings
It is possible to manage cookies directly by altering your browser settings. However, note that deleting cookies from your browser make remove preferences that you had previously configured for group websites, so it is advisable to visit the websites from time to time to check your preferences.
For more information and support please visit the help page for the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie